Bernard Arnault Date Of Birth Age father mother Brothers sisters wife Children Net Worth list 2023
Full information about Bernard Arnault
Bernard Arnault is a French businessman who is the Chairman and CEO of LVMH (Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton), a multinational luxury goods conglomerate. Born on March 5, 1949, in Roubaix, France, Arnault grew up in a family involved in the construction business. After graduating from the Ecole Polytechnique in 1971, he joined his father's company Ferret-Savinel, where he was in charge of real estate development.
In 1984, Arnault purchased the struggling fashion house Christian Dior, and through strategic acquisitions and mergers, he transformed it into the LVMH Group, the largest luxury conglomerate in the world, with brands such as Louis Vuitton, Fendi, Givenchy, and Bulgari. LVMH also has interests in other areas such as wines and spirits, perfumes and cosmetics, and watches and jewelry.
Bernard Arnault net worth 2023
As of my knowledge 2023, Bernard Arnault had a net worth of $180.3 billion, making him one of the wealthiest people in the world. He has been awarded several honors in France, including the Legion of Honor and the Grand Croix of the Ordre National du Mérite, and has been named the Businessman of the Year by the French business magazine Challenges multiple times.
In addition to his business interests, Arnault is involved in philanthropic efforts through the Fondation Louis Vuitton, which supports contemporary art, and the Institut Arnault, which promotes scientific research. He is also a collector of art and has a significant collection of modern and contemporary art, which he displays at the Fondation Louis Vuitton in Paris.
Bernard Arnault All Informations
- Name: Bernard Arnault
- Date Of Birth: March 5, 1949
- Bernard Arnault age: 74 Years
- Bernard Arnault Father: Jean Leon Arnault
- Bernard Arnault Mother: Marie-Josèphe Savinel
- Bernard Arnault's Brothers: two younger brothers, Antoine Arnault and Frederic Arnault
- Bernard Arnault's Sisters: No Have Any Sisters.
- Bernard Arnault's Wife: Helene Mercier, a Canadian concert pianist.
- Bernard Arnault's children: They have three children together
- Bernard Arnault's Son: a son named Alexandre.
- Bernard Arnault's daughters: two daughters named Delphine and Frederique.
- In addition to his children with Helene Mercier, Bernard Arnault has another child, a son named Jean, from a previous marriage to Anne Dewavrin.
As of my knowledge in 2023, Bernard Arnault was 74 years old. He was born on March 5, 1949, in Roubaix, France.
Bernard Arnault father mother Brothers sisters wife baby list
Bernard Arnault's father was Jean Leon Arnault, a businessman involved in the construction industry, and his mother was Marie-Josèphe Savinel. He has two younger brothers, Antoine Arnault and Frederic Arnault, who are also involved in the family business.
Bernard Arnault is married to Helene Mercier, a Canadian concert pianist. They have three children together, a son named Alexandre and two daughters named Delphine and Frederique. Delphine Arnault is also involved in the family business and serves as the Executive Vice President of Louis Vuitton.
Bernard Arnault property list
- Château Cheval Blanc - a vineyard and winery in Saint-Émilion, France, which is part of the LVMH Group.
- Château d'Yquem - a winery in Sauternes, France, which is also part of the LVMH Group.
- La Samaritaine - a historic Parisian department store that was recently renovated and reopened by LVMH.
- Louis Vuitton Foundation - a museum of contemporary art and culture located in the Bois de Boulogne in Paris, designed by architect Frank Gehry.
- Hôtel Cheval Blanc - a luxury hotel located in Courchevel, France, which is part of the Cheval Blanc brand owned by LVMH.
- Bulgari Hotel - a luxury hotel in London, UK, which is part of the Bulgari brand owned by LVMH.
- Hotel La Belle Juliette - a boutique hotel in Paris, France.
- Le Royal Monceau - a luxury hotel in Paris, France, which is also part of the Cheval Blanc brand.
- Multiple properties in the United States - including a luxury apartment on Park Avenue in New York City and a mansion in Beverly Hills, California.